Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 2

Nothing sweeter than this face (and his big sisters of course)!!!
Kayin found some leg warmers and decided she would turn her short sleeve into long sleeve and her shorts into pants...she is totally into dressing herself right now!
While doing our art project for Easter, Kayin decided she would add some decorations to her hands!
Painting the Easter egg door decoration. I outlined the flowers and she filled in...she did an awesome job!!
My OB with the kids...I love how Kendyn is looking up at her taking it all in. She was wonderful and we couldn't have asked for anyone better. I have actually told Justin that this experience was completely different than with Kayin and as I was laying on the operating table, told him I was ready for another one. She leaned over the infamous blue curtain and told me, "Not quite yet, Jess!"
Checking out the playgym.
Kayin showing him the different animals
This is probably one of my favorites so far. He loves to hold onto the little charms when I feed him and he LOVES, and I mean, LOVES to snuggle!!

No comments: