Tuesday, March 16, 2010

10 On Tuesday

1. Didn't I just get done with report cards??!!

2. Can anyone say...SPRING BREAK??!! (We start officially at 3:38 on Friday afternoon and that day can't come fast enought right now)

3. I have started writing a to-do list of what I want to accomplish not only here at the house but also at school during break. I know it seems a little crazy for a teacher to be spending some of her time at school during break, but it will allow me to spend the upcoming weekends with my daughter rather than feeling like I need to be spending time at school!

4. Speaking of which, looking at the calendar, can't believe our lil' Punkie Doo will be turning 3 in about a month!! Where did the time go??!!

5. We are starting to plan her party...it's gonna be a BLAST!!

6. I have two more sections of report cards to enter and then I am DONE!!! Hoping to be finished before break.

7. Love, and I mean love listening to Kayin say her bedtime prayers and adding all the "extras" she wants to pray for at night.

8. Kayin just told me, "Mommy, I'm not going to tell you our secret, even if you ask!" Apparently her and daddy have something planned for mommy's birthday!

9. Looking at the calendar for the summer: 3-day class in June, week long conference in June, 2-day training in June, 2 week Canada vacation in July (in conjunction with our 5 year wedding anniversary), a 3-day class the end of July, and possibly starting my Master's Program the first part of August! For those of you who think that teachers must have it "easy getting three summer months off", I challenge you to prove it!

10. I am hoping to upload some pictures of Kayin in spring like clothes tonight...this weather needs to CHANGE...and SOON!!!!

No comments: