Saturday, July 24, 2010

VACATION PART 1

Okay, so I am trying to figure out how to change the font color to match the new background and I can't!! Hopefully soon I will remember since it has been quite awhile from the last blog post!!
We arrived safe and sound from a WONDERFUL two-week vacation in Canada and words can't even express how thankful we are to Grandma and Grandpa Brinkmeyer for organizing it and making it happen!! Kayin and I were able to meet some family members for the first time and we definitely made a lot of memories!!
I know many people who read this enjoy the videos of pictures, but most of you relish in the single pictures with descriptions! So, with that, I am going to be doing a series of posts about the vacation. With over 200 pictures to choose from, there is no possible way to include all of them unless I do a short slideshow for one of the posts (which I might do if I can remember how to put one together).
The first part is at the Fletcher household!! We made it just in time for a Toad themed birthday party!!
N with his HUGE bullfrog!!
Someone is missing from this picture!!

Having Aunt Jessi pain my nails before vacation!

Swinging with N on the swingset

Look at all these toads!! I believe the boys caught most of them behind their house at the lake!

No comments: