Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10 on Tuesday

The summer is officially over...as I am working on the blog today I am in a computer profile class at school. So, here is my 10 on Tuesday for the kick-off to the school year!

10. Learn how to create a profile on our webpage...hopefully to upload classroom newsletters.

9. Manage a classroom blog

8. Create several picture schedules for some of our new students (after meeting some of them, these will come in handy)!!

7. Finish our family meetings

6. Make name-tags for: coat hooks, cubbies (mailboxes) desks, folders

5. Hang up the new apple clock that papa picked up at Scholastic

4. Get lots of rest tonight as our first official "back to school" day begins tomorrow with meetings, meetings, and more meetings.

3. Finish organizing the books in our "book closet".

2. Did I mention get lots of rest tonight?

1. Plan the first week of school...

Of course, the list could go on and but I won't go into the details.

No comments: