Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just me and my friends

We had a Husker football party on Saturday and several of our friends with kids came. They had a blast with Kayin's Dora ballpit (thanks Aunt Maggie and Uncle Joshy)! My friend, Audra and I had a little bit of difficulty with the mess...it's the OCD in us...but we just kept looking the other way! I think there were about 5 balls LEFT in the ballpit when all was said and done with. The girls had an absolute blast and with the "play area" we have set up, it was perfect for a gathering of little ones. Next time we have a party, I will be sure to post a "before" and "after" picture of all the toys out.


2 comments:

Audra said...

It was fun - love what you did to the basement...cozy and perfect for games! The kids had fun...and I tried really really hard not to pick up! I held out longer than I thought! :)

Plus I think Pucca inherited it - did you see her picking up before we left...

Kindergarten Team said...

It was a lot of fun. It was a trial run of many parties to come in the future! I know...I tried hard not to pick up. I think if I didn't have anything in my system (aka alcohol) I probably would have been "playing" (picking up) with the girls!
I thought it was so cute! Pucca has really changed a lot! I can't believe how tall she has gotten!! Sometime we will have to have another play date. Kayin had a blast.