Tuesday, May 31, 2011

10 on Tuesday

Okay, okay...no new pictures to post, but hopefully by the end of the week I will have some! The last two weeks have been crazy with trying to pack up my room at school and complete all the end of the year "junk"...so if you are someone who likes pictures, patience...

10. Our district office caught on fire last night and nothing was saved. It's hard to believe that everything is gone...the technology, new math curriculum, all the artwork from students that adorned the office, personal items from staff members, the list could go on and on...

9. I am officially in my NEW room (with a little bit of sweat and tears, I moved ALL of my stuff by myself today). Co-teaching was a good experience, but I am ready to have my own space again. I will walk in with a blank slate!

8. It's a good thing we are going to CHICAGO this summer!! There is NO teacher store here in Lincoln and I need some supplies!! :) I wonder if Justin will let me hook up a U-Haul??!!

7. This was the first Memorial Day with both Grandmas gone...it was a hard day on Monday.

6. The other morning, Kendyn was fussing around his usual time of 5:30 wake-up call. I went into his room and he had both of his legs through the slats in the crib and was just talking to himself, smiling away and looking at the ceiling fan.

5. Speaking of Kendyn, the little man had rolled himself over this morning!! Justin heard fussing and went into his room to find him on his belly!!! He has gotten quite strong in the last month or so!

4. We are planning a lil' girl's (or should I say BIG girl's 4th birthday party for this weekend). She can't wait to celebrate with her friends and do some "gardening" crafts/activities!! I usually have my party hat on by now, but needed to get through today first! :) So, tomorrow, let the PARTY planning begin!! :)

3. I am really looking forward to getting my MaryKay business going...it's been fun to get my first order in!!

2. Vacation can't come soon enough...so ready to get away for awhile, however, Kendyn is NOT a good traveler!

1. It's 11:00 and I am tired...need to catch some sleep so I can post pictures tomorrow! :)

No comments: