Sunday, July 13, 2008

She let me have the spoon!!!



Kayin has been working on her feeding skills. She is at the stage now where she woud rather not have people feeding her...lil' Miss Independent!! My mom says she reminds her so much of me when I was little (I think there is some truth behind that)! Anyhow, I had sat down with our lunch and thought to myself, "Oh, just let her do it! The only way she is going to learn is to practice even if it does get her all messy!!" Well, I did and check these photos out! I have video as well and I am still trying to figure it out. I tried it the other day with the pool and I can't get it to go....any troubleshooting suggestions?


Yes, the bath water was ready at this point! She had a great time and managed to get most of the pudding inside her mouth, although this picture shows different! She realized that the spoon acted as somewhat of a paintbrush ... a little dab'l do ya!!


No comments: