Sunday, July 13, 2008

Venturing Out






While Justin's friend from high school was here visiting we deciding to show him around Lincoln. We have lived here for about a year and have never been to the Sunken Gardens, so we ventured down to have a peek! WOW!!! Kayin was amazed by all the flowers and when we pointed them out, she would say "WOW" and point to them. The best part of all was at the coi pond...she wanted to jump in and swim with them. We tried our hardest to get her to stand still by the waterfall, but again, she wanted to jump in and swim!!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Can you believe that I actually used to live across the street from the Sunken Gardens? You didn't by chance notice a yellow house standing across the street, did you? I had heard a nasty rumor that it was going to be torn down when they expanded the gardens...I love that place!

What issues are you having with uploading video? I'm not hugely knowledgeable, but I might be able to help.:)

Kayin looks so adorable - she's even more cute with pudding smeared everywhere. I'm a little OCD about messes so I find the whole learning to self-feed experience a little rough. But I must say it's nice when they can finally feed themselves!