Monday, June 13, 2011

10 on Tuesday (okay, I know it's early, but tomorrow is going to be BUSY)!

I know I am a day early, but I know some of you have been requesting a new post filled with pictures. So, here is my 10 on Tuesday on Monday night! :) Tomorrow is going to be too busy to try and squeeze one in! :)

Today we were fortunate to utilize Justin's day off and take some family pictures! I will start with the last one of the day that we took...both of the kids were at their breaking point and were done!! I am not going to put all of them up (there were about 157 to choose from) and needless to say, it was hard to narrow it down!

10. I love that Kayin continues to hold her brother even though he clearly has had enough of the pictures!
9. We love how this one turned out! Their smiles are PRICELESS!!

8. Again, love the smiles on both of the kids...this was obviously at the beginning of the session!
7. Kayin has had this same smile since she was born and the sparkle in her eyes continues to glow!6. I think her brother is going to follow in her footsteps with his smile and sparkle!
5. The kids and I spent this past weekend in Clay Center and Grand Island. Kayin had a blast playing with the neighbor "girly girls" and can't wait to go back!

4. My new room is just about set up for the new school year. There is a possibility that I will be teaching all four weeks of summer school and I would really like to have the room completed before we leave on vacation to Chicago on the 29th. We return home on the 8th and if I teach all four weeks, we start on the 11th of July and go through the 5th of August....not much of a summer but the extra money will be nice!

3. Did I mention VACATION??!! We will be heading to Chicago/Northwest Suburbs for a couple of days, then head down to Charleston (where Justin is from), and make a swoop up through the Ozarks. It will be nice to get away and visit with friends...we haven't been back since Kayin was about 18 months!

2. The weather has not been cooperating to be outside, which is why we have no pictures of the new pool and the kids in it! Today it was a mere 67 degrees outside...a beach vacation may be on the schedule sometime soon!

1. I got my first pink and black box in the mail yesterday! It was so exciting to open it up and put together the orders for my MaryKay clients!! I ordered some new product for myself and LOVE it!!!

No comments: