Monday, November 17, 2008

Daddy's Juice


Over the weekend while we had two extra sets of hands, I was able to get out some of our Christmas things, one of them being the Christmas tree and ornaments. If you have ever been to my house, you know how I LOVE to decorate for the holidays, including a tree for every family member. Kayin has her special tree in her room with all of the ornaments she has been collecting since my pregnancy. I have our wedding tree with a set of Marshall Fields ornaments I received from a teacher in Illinois. And Justin, well, his is a soccer/bar tree. Kayin found this six pack of beer ornament his parents found in St. Louis (or around there) and not sure who said it, but she refers to them as "Daddy's Juice". I wish I could figure out how to insert a video because it is too funny to put into words what it sounds like.

No comments: