We are leaving on Friday for the Ozarks/Branson for a week. I continue to keep a running record of what needs to be done before we head out on Friday morning....of course the OCD in me keeps everything on a day to day basis but after my "list" got sabatoged today by a couple of things, I figured I would just keep a tab on what nees to be done.
1. Meet up with Mom to drop Harper off to stay in Grand Island and have puppy play time with Player.
2. Write the grocery list for the trip.
3. Go to the grocery store.
4. Make a trip up to Sam's Club.
5. Go to either Target or Walmart to find some cheap sundresses.
5. Vacuum the downstairs.
6. Vaccum the upstairs.
7. Dust the downstairs.
8. Dust the upstairs.
9. Make sure in Kayin's bag we have extra "princess underwear" as well as Pull-Ups for overnight (although she has been doing pretty good so far)!!
10. Clean out the cars.
11. Vacuum out the cars.
12. Clean out the garage (getting ready for a going away party for some of our friends the week that we return).
13. Clean and check the pool chemicals.
14. Finish up ALL THE LAUNDRY.
15. Finish packing the suitcases.
16. Load up the cooler of food we will be taking with us for on the road and the week we are there.
17. Pay some bills....ugh....dreading this!
18. Write Nebraska Furniture Mart a letter regarding their customer service flaw.
19. Make Ramen Noodle Coleslaw before we leave.
20. Possibly pick some fresh green beans from the garden before we leave.
21. Change the oil in the Toyota.
I am sure there might be more, but this is what I can think of at the moment. Good thing Justin has the day "off" tomorrow...gonna be pretty busy!