Monday, March 28, 2011

Happiness Is...

Happiness is...
Realizing that we have an addition to the backseat the adds to our precious cargo. To see how Kayin smiled the day she got to FINALLY put her baby in the backseat with her was priceless.
Happiness is...
Seeing how your fast your children grow up and change...okay, really, I am not that happy about it. However, it has been a tremendous journey the day we became parents!
Happiness is...
Being pregnant and knowing that the love between you and your husband will magnify the day you welcome the little miracle you created.
Happiness is...
Seeing the love that our parents have for their grandchildren.


Happiness is...
Need I say more??!!
Happiness is...
Knowing that we have a GIRLY-GIRL on our hands (however this could get us into trouble down the road)! There isn't a day that goes by when I am putting on make-up that she doesn't want to be involved and put on her own! Her Aunt Amy, Uncle Corey, and cousins Mitchell and Graham recently gave her an early birthday present...and guess what it was??!! MAKE-UP!!! I am pretty sure the beam on her face from eye to eye tells it all!

Happiness is...
Meeting my aunt from North Carolina for a lunch date with the kids. Whenever she is in Nebraska for a visit, it's always a must to make it a point to have a visit. She adores our children (as does my other aunt) and we are so fortunate to have them in our lives!
Happiness is...
Letting our daughter pick her outfits out and seeing her creation...eat your heart Carson Kressly!! Let's see...today I believe it was a pair of cowgirl boots, pink heart tights, her RED tutu, the brown dress, a long sleeve shirt, and she let me pick out the bow...I went for red!

No comments: