Friday, August 1, 2008

The FIVE

Well- I was tagged by Audra so here it goes...

Ten years ago I was...
Missing Justin (as it was 10 years ago July 7th that we met)!
Living on campus and working on the grounds crew...got a great tan that summer!
Deciding if I wanted to continue with Physical Therapy degree or switch to El. Ed.
Helping pick and shuck sweet corn on my grandparents farm
Moving into my double room as an RA

Five things on today's 'to do' list...
Unpack
Try to get Kayin down for a nap (she has been up and going strong since 4:50 this morning)!
Unpack
Hang up some pictures
Unpack

Five snacks I enjoy...
Popcorn (I know it's not healthy but I do enjoy Orville Redenbaucher's Movie Theater w/butter)
Pretzels dipped in peanut butter (new phase)
Fresh cucumbers from the garden
Yogurt with granola
Chips and Salsa...with a margarita in hand, of course!

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire...
Donate to a charity or someone in need
Buy a House
Invest in something
Start my own company
Give to family

Five places I have lived...
Fremont, Nebraska
Charleston, Illinois
Palatine, Illinois
Arlington Heights, Illinois
Lincoln, Nebraska

No comments: